Information we may collect
We may collect two types of information:
- Personal information which you provide to us when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, enter one of our competitions, make an enquiry, place an order, request customer service, fill out a survey or otherwise communicate with us; and
- Non-personal information such as browser type and operating system, pages viewed within our site, date and time stamp of visits, search queries entered, referring websites and links clicked.
How we use your information
We will only use your information in the ways described below:
- To administer and operate our business activities including but not limited to processing orders, managing subscriptions, sending newsletters, and promotional material, conducting surveys, competitions and prize draw, maintaining records, communicating with users regarding products and products and services, and providing customer support.
- To improve our site and Service.
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business activities and/or special offers related to our business activities. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time via the unsubscribe link provided in each communication.
Sharing your information
In addition to sharing your information with services, and providing customer support:
- To improve our Service.
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business activities, products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each communication.
A cookie is a small file containing letters and numbers that we store on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our site. They also help us to identify your preferences and tailor the content you see. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them. Blocking some cookies may impact your experience of our site.
Our legal basis for collecting your information
The legal bases for collecting your information are set out below:
You have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal information. In particular, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us using the details set out below.
Call us on: 0423 842 125